Your privacy on the internet is important to Healthy Supplies Shop. Healthy Supplies Shop gathers information about visitors to its websites and subscribers to its newsletters, from registration, subscription and register your interest forms and other means. By providing your email, address or phone number, and checking the opt in box you are agreeing to receive promotions from our company via email, direct mail or telephone that may be of interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list and request to make changes to your details, by emailing via contact us page.
Website Terms & Conditions
The access to and use of this website is subject to your agreement with these Terms and Conditions, which may be modified at any time without notice. The entire content of the website is the property of Healthy Supplies Shop and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and all its contents contain proprietary information that is protected by relevant intellectual property and other laws.
You acknowledge that www.HealthySuppliesShop.com is registered mark and that you may not use it without written permission from Healthy Supplies Shop. All other marks that appear throughout the website belong to Healthy Supplies Shop or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the website without the express written consent of Healthy Supplies Shop or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly authorised by Healthy Supplies Shop, you agree not to modify, copy, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based, in whole or in part, on the Websites. You further acknowledge and agree that the information and contents supplied on the Website by sponsors, advertisers and any other authorised third parties are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Contents may be displayed and printed for personal, informational and non-commercial use only. In this case, permission to use documents from our Websites is granted, provided all copyright and other proprietary rights notice appear. Any other copying, modification, redistribution, publication or retransmission is strictly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Healthy Supplies Shop.
These terms and conditions are governed by Australia Law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australia Courts. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google Analytics Opt-out
In order to provide website visitors with more choice on how data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The add-on communicates
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A
link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
GDPR Policy Statement
Healthy Supplies Shop aims to always show transparency and fairness in the collection and use of data, and to let individuals know for what purpose their data will be used. We aim to:
1. Make it clear to individuals who register for buying our products, websites or publication subscriptions, for what purpose the information is held and that they can unsubscribe at any point.
2. Where people wish to unsubscribe, we will ask specific information about which names and companies they want to unsubscribe and for which products.
3. We will only hold data for a given period. If we have had no transaction or activity with a contact on our database, it will be deleted after a maximum of 5 years. This applies to all data, including: customers, staff and any other information we hold on individuals.
4. Information held is confidential and will be used only for the purpose it is intended and for which permission has been granted (i.e. no selling of data to third parties unless permission has been granted).
5. We must be able to show where we obtained our data from and on which date consent was obtained.
6. All registration forms must explain that due to the rules, we need consent that our customers are happy to be contacted about relevant products, to be emailed a newsletter, or to be contacted by email, post or phone. Individuals who register with us must be told that they can withdraw consent at any time.
7. Individuals will at any time have the right to require information about the data being held and processed about themselves, and Healthy Supplies Shop must respond to such a request within 28 days.
8. We will only collect or process data where we believe there is a legitimate interest.
9. All staff are trained to understand their obligations
This policy is under regular review and may be adapted pending legislative changes