The food we eat not only propels our immunity but also our energy levels.
If you have not been able to sustain your energy levels to the optimum lately, it is time to keep an eye on your blood sugar levels.
The ultimate goal is to keep your blood sugar stable and avoid those drastic spikes and dips that will leave you feeling starving and sluggish.
So, what can you do?
You can try and stock up on foods that “give you energy” and keep your energy levels high throughout the day.
Here are the foods that can help:
Check our bestsellers!
Bath & Shower
– Loaded with protein, calcium, and good fats
– Keeps gut healthy
– The bacteria present in it helps improve digestion as well
– It helps to keep the body cool
– Low glycaemic index
– Keeps full and gives satiety for a long time
– Provides energy
– Stuffed with natural sugars such as glucose, fructose and sucrose. As soon as they enter your body, they give you a boost of energy
– Rich in potassium and fibre
– Packed with magnesium and also known as a happy food
Nuts and seeds
-Ensures a consistent release of small doses of energy throughout the day.
-Munch on some peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds (roasted) every few hours to ensure that your energy levels do not dwindle.
-Good source of omega 3 fatty acids, selenium and magnesium and other micronutrients.
– High protein, carb, and dietary fibre content, as well as have many vitamins and minerals.
Even though this superfood is high in carbs, it has a low glycaemic index, which indicates that its carbs are absorbed slowly and can provide a sustained energy release.
– Germination process increases the nutrient absorption in the body.
– No sugar spikes
– Feel full for a longer time
– Complex carbs and protein are present
– Iron content also increases
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. Healthy Supplies Shop is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of healthy supplies shop and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.