Lychee contains various nutrients that aids in digestion, weight loss, lower the chances of heart diseases and more.
Lychee is a bright-coloured fruit with a whitish-grey pulp available only in this season. Not only is it delicious, but it also provides numerous benefits.
Lychee is grown in tropical and subtropical regions.
This flavorful fruit is available for a short time only.
And it is healthy. Rich in various nutrients, this fruit is great for your skin, hair and health.
From aiding weight loss and digestion to treating infections and reducing the signs of ageing, this juicy fruit is nothing less than a superfood.
Here are the health benefits of lychee you should know of.
1. Lychee are rich in vitamin C and ascorbic acid (ABA) that helps boost your immunity. Vitamin C promotes the production of white blood cells that helps the body fight pathogens.
2. Lychee contain high water content and fibre, which relieves stomach ailments and help with digestion.
3. The fruit has antioxidant properties that prevent the abnormal growth of cells, which helps prevent cataract.
4. The antiviral properties present in Lychee acts against influenza and infections.
5. It is a low-calorie fruit, which can aid in weight loss. You can munch on Lychee instead of unhealthy snacks.
6. Along with iron, copper is also responsible for the formation of red blood cells. Lychee is rich in copper and can help improve blood circulation.
7. Lychees are rich in potassium and sodium, both of which help regulate the blood pressure, thus alleviating the chances of getting a cardiovascular disease.
8. Lychees are rich in antioxidants which prevent the free radicals from damaging the skin and slow down the process of ageing.
9. Applying Lychee juice on the face can help you get rid of blemishes, redness and blisters caused by sun exposure. It contains vitamin E that is great for the skin.
10.Lychees are a great source of copper which helps stimulate hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that helps get one shiny and beautiful hair.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. Healthy Supplies Shop is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of healthy supplies shop and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.